Management dashboard gives 360 degree view of all grants with drill down to underlying documentation. Donor management includes pledges, receipts, deposits and automated reminders. Automated sync with QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online and via IPP.
2. Track multiple Grants across multiple budget periods
3. View encumbrances, available funds
4. Track % spent and % grant period elapsed
5. Drill down to the actual transaction
6. View contact information of all funding
2. Receive confirmation from funding agency.
3. Allocate budgets to sites.
2. View all Deposits for a Grant.
2. By cost code.
3. By Funding Source.
4. By site.
5. Useful for Site Supervisors before creating POs.
2. Attaches Order Form or Document.
3. Selects cost code.
4. Selects % paid by multiple funds.
5. This selection is coded all the way through accounts.
2. Agency can make them all mandatory.
3. Single click conversion to Purchase Order with Digital Stamp of who signed and when.
2. The available funds get Encumbered.
3. PO.pdf is created.
2. Contact information.
3. Associated Cost Codes.
5. POs, Contracts, Payments
2. Select PO, enter bill #, date and amount (Grants auto-coded).
3. Attach document, Send for approval.
4. View History of POs with status=Closed.
2. Single click approval
2. Select all checks to pay.
3. Select whether to pay full or partial.
4. Print on blank check stock. All Bank and
Account details auto-filled.
detail + the cost code, the funds and % used.
2. Drill down to the pdfs of PO, Bill and Check.
2. Unpaid Bills which you can delete
3. Transaction reports showing check register details + which budget contributed for that check.
2. Set Payor
3. Set copay amount
4. Set and change programs
2. Attach Vouchers
3. Auto-Create invoices to Payor and Parent.
2. Single click Auto-create statements
3. For payor+period+site
2. Reconcile component invoices
3. Create Deposit slips
2. Add and Edit Own Employees / Vendor Emloyees
2. Approves overtime.
or captured as part of the workflow.
Drag-and-drop (like Windows Explorer).
Drivers License, Transcripts, Degrees.
2. Password protected area to add and view confidential documents -
fingerprints, court orders, garnishments, medical records, etc.
2. Add Sites.
3. Create Accounting Codes.
4. Create Cost Codes.
5. Create Revenue Codes
2. Assign them to Sites.
3. They can change password.
4. See who is currently logged on.
access to each of the 100+ tabs.
2. Designate each user to a Role.
3. View Role assigned to each user, reassign.
2. Import Accounting Codes.
3. Cost codes become QuickBooks Items.
4. All bills, expenses and payments auto-posted.
5. Accurately coded, with each Funding Source = Class.
2. Modify PO, Contract and email Templates.
3. Edit Drop downs.
4. Set Defaults (30 day terms, backup locations
1. View Unsuccessful login attempts.
2. Purchase Additional Licenses.
2. Add multiple ARRA Grants.
3. Create activities, assign Content Area Experts and weightage.
2. Update your own activities.
3. Consolidate periodic reports.
2. View up to the minute FTEs.
2. Single-click creation of xml to be uploaded to federalreporting.gov
incorporating General, Financial, Activities and Jobs created.